Welcome to the Prince Edward Island Progressive Conservative Party Website
Progressive Conservatives on PEI see an Island that provides a healthy economy, society, and environment allowing the capacity for all of its citizens to achieve happiness and prosperity.
Our mission as Progressive Conservatives is to form a fiscally responsible, socially progressive government that promotes individual achievement and personal responsibility, is accountable to its citizens, listens to its people, and embraces innovation, while preserving the best of our unique heritage and diverse cultures and learning from the past.
As Progressive Conservatives we hold the following values:
- Democracy – fostering institutions and processes that enhance democratic values.
- Accountability – expecting governments at all levels to answer to the people for the decisions they have made.
- Responsibility – defining good government as one that lives within its means and whose representatives spend public money wisely in the interests of all Islanders.
- Compassion – caring for those in society who need support.
- Respect – treating all PEI citizens as being equally valuable, regardless of ability, race, gender, religion, language, marital status and/or sexual orientation.
- Entrepreneurship – providing a climate where all Islanders have the opportunity to succeed through hard work and initiative.
- Self-Reliance – supporting people who are able to help themselves remain or become independent.
- Stewardship – passing on a natural environment to future generations that is the same or better than the one we inherited.
- Patriotism – taking pride in our cultures, our communities, our province and our country.
Book – History of PEI PC’s – On Sale Now!
Order the book online by clicking here.